RRSP loans, with rates as low as prime, provide an opportunity for members to maximize their RRSP contribution and to take advantage of maximum tax benefits today while providing for their future retirement.
Take advantage of unused carry-forward amounts or maximize your yearly contributions by borrowing and taking up to 10 years to repay. Any tax refund could be used to pay down your loan balance, make next year's contribution early, or just for you to spend - the choice is yours.
- Terms from 12 months to 10 years
- 3-year renewal for fixed rate loans
- Invest in Mutual Funds*
- Invest in products available through Coastal Financial Credit Union
- Credit life insurance is required and optional disability insurance is strongly recommended
- Minimum payments apply
- The loan is due in full if a transfer or redemption of the RRSP is requested
- Fixed deposits remain for the duration of the term following repayment of the loan
- All lending is subject to credit approval within normal credit guidelines
*Mutual funds and other securities-related products and services are offered through an affiliation with Raymond James Ltd., by referral to Stephen Bishop & Associates Wealth Management Services of Raymond James Ltd. Prior to engaging in this relationship, a full account relationship disclosure document will be provided for review and discussion. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investment products. Mutual fund investments are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Before investing in any mutual fund product, please read the prospectus. Unless otherwise stated, cash balance, mutual funds and other securities are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer that insures deposits in credit unions. Raymond James Ltd. is an IIROC Member Firm and a Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund. Information brochures on IIROC and the Canadian Investor Protection Fund are available through your Raymond James Advisor and their office. You can also visit the Raymond James website at www.raymondjames.ca for additional information on Raymond James and its products and services.