Lines of Credit
A Line of Credit (LOC) maximizes your purchasing power. It ensures access to funds when needed, without waiting or arranging for a personal loan. It's great for personal emergencies, car repairs, major home appliances, investment opportunities, education, RRSPs, etc. Rates are often lower than retail credit cards, so paying off credit card balances in full each month with a LOC limit can reduce overall borrowing costs.
- Members are in control of their own credit
- Funds are accessible by personal cheque, cash withdrawal or Global Payment MasterCard®
- Competitive interest rate
- Repayment is normally 3% of the outstanding balance
- Interest only repayment options may be available for secured LOCs
- Lower limit LOCs (Overdrafts) can provide valuable overdraft protection for a chequing account (ask our staff which product would suit your needs)